just a compilation of . . . what I want, what I like, what I love :3 DEMO DEMO DEMO~ I like anime &other cute stuffs (●´∀`●) I like cosplay I love ART. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ I like dancing (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

Sunday, March 31, 2013

I will do my Bestest~ :D


CRAZINESSSSSSSSSSSS~~~ (*´**)


& there she was, I'm the girl on the left and on my right is my BEST FRIEND ? ? ? namely Nerry-chan (usually called NE-RE by me :P hehehe)
WHY IS IT I'M QUESTIONING THE WORD "BEST FRIEND"?!?
uhmmmm... actually, does a best friend means...
a. we do always hang out together
b. both of us likes ANIME STUFFS!!!
c. we know each others personalities
d. we enjoy everything when we're together
e. we lend each others dresses ;p
f. we both care for each other
g. she knows and I know what she's thinking
h. we both love taking photos (just like these photos :)))
i. we help each other when there's ENEMY!!! (hahahaha >:)))
j. both of us support one another when there's problem.
k. we share both our financial in college. HAHAHA!!! (if i don't have money, she lend mo some of it & vice versa :p)
hmmm..& MANY MORE! XD
Yes.. I'm still in doubt if she's just a FRIEND or already my BEST FRIEND. . .
During my old days, I've experienced of having a lots of friends and wanting to be my Best Friend.
There is a time that I'm a Best Friend of one person and Best Friend also to another. And by doing that, my 1st Best Friend get jealous of my another Best Friend. She told me that the meaning of a Best Friend is the BEST among your friends. Telling me, being the best among the rest of your friends, there should be ONLY ONE PERSON who will stand as "BESTest". From that time, she wrote a letter telling me that I'm not loyal with her. It hurts me. And did yah know what I do? I get angry of her. 
Saying the words that I'm loyal though I'm doing my best just to fetch her, care for her and just to do anything not to get jealous of my another best friend?! THE HELL. What's going with her?! (I said to myself) Hence, after that trouble, we haven't talked to each other(if we had talked, it's super very rare!) until we graduated in elementary...



From there, I realized that counting on my efforts towards her is wrong. I mean, we should learn to give and take whatever we've done good things to other. If she doesn't appreciate it, don't be sad . Because at least you did your best to be her Best Friend and stayed by her side until it last. :)



hmm.. going back to my recent friend, I'm still looking forward if we could be called as "Best Friends" :) 
Nonetheless, I'm contented of what we are now. Although, we're not declaring as one... I'm proud to had a friend like her. & by this time, I will just do my "BESTest" to stay by her side and guide her 'til the last. :3
That's all! ayt! (≧∇≦)/


P.S. sorry for quite messy backgrounds in our picture ;p

No comments: