just a compilation of . . . what I want, what I like, what I love :3 DEMO DEMO DEMO~ I like anime &other cute stuffs (●´∀`●) I like cosplay I love ART. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ I like dancing (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

Friday, April 5, 2013

Will of the Abyss said . . .


Will of the Abyss said . . . 

"Those who come to the Abyss are all the same. They're all desperate to get something back. But everyone goes mad partway. It seems being with the dear dollies - the Chains - is no good for them... Fu fu.. but you were different. You didn't lose yourself, not even at the end."

"I always thought that red would suit Cheshire."

"Hey, hurry and come pick me up. I've prepared many different kinds of dolls for you. Let's play together. Let's chat until we feel sleepy. And also... and also... yeah... my beloved ones."

"You will definitely regret... choosing the Black Rabbit over me."

No comments: